Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I AM BACK!

I am back in Vancouver after my two month vacation to South East Asia. Thailand, Lao, Cambodia and Malaysia were all spectacular in their own ways. I cannot explain how much I miss the traveling already. 

But on a different note, I am going through thousands of photos from the trip in hopes to have all the photos printed by the end of the month. I think most will be 4x6 photos, but I am wanting to try some 12x12s, 8x8s and anything bigger than 4x6. Jonny took some amazing photos, so I want to showcase and blow those ones up. 

Hopefully I will be able to finish sorting/organizing my photos quickly and do a detailed blog entry about my travels. Stay tuned! 


-Melissa xo

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!!! I really can't wait to see them!!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete